What You Don’t Know About Paying for Nursing Home Care Could Cost You Everything!
Discover the 7 Steps You Should be Taking Right Now to Get Quality Long-Term Care…Without Going Broke, Losing Your Home, or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime! by Rick L. Law Are crushing long term care expenses causing an undue strain on your family or loved one? Do you feel like you have to choose between getting professional care or protecting your loved one’s home and savings? If so, my team at Law Elder Law may be able to help you get the best possible care while allowing you to keep more money. All too often, I hear stories of families being forced to drain their savings, sell off their loved one’s home or other assets, and then, when the well is dry, they apply for financial assistance from the Medicaid program. That process is, quite frankly, unnecessary. Armed with sound information and the right strategies, it is possible to qualify for financial assistance for long-term care without having to sell off your home or give up all your hard-earned savings. We can also direct you to some incredible resources available right here in our community. We have ongoing relationships care facilities, caregiving organizations, and can provide you with resources and recommendations to help make things easier as you travel the Elder Care Journey©. I have developed an essential free report to outline the planning process and address — in plain, easy-to-understand language — the concerns we hear most often from those in situations just like yours. Here are just a few of the secrets you’ll discover in my FREE Report:
- The little mistake that could leave you ineligible for months – or even years
- What you can do to save money – even if your loved one is already in a nursing home!
- Discover a hidden benefit for veterans and their spouses that could help to cover the high cost of in-home health care or assisted living
- Learn how gifting money to your children can disqualify you from Medicaid — unless it’s done just right
- Discover the biggest mistakes most people make when a loved one enters a nursing home – and how you can avoid them!
- Find out how you may be able to protect your home from an estate recovery claim by the state
- Learn how to find the right nursing home and how to get quality care there
- And much more…!