When Cheap and Easy becomes Expensive and Difficult…..
By Rick Law, Senior Partner, Law Elder Law LLP Many times, when things are cheap and easy at the beginning, they become extremely expensive and difficult when the chips are down. In a recent case the court gave $72,980.67 (100% ) of son’s inheritance to his creditor, Community Bank of Elmhurst. The court said that as soon as the inheritance became available to the son, that money was immediately due and payable to the creditor-bank. Don’t let this happen to your inheritance!!
- Do you worry about your adult child’s:
- Money troubles
- Marriage difficulties
- Lifelong physical and mental disabilities…Special Needs
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Aggressive creditor problems
- Psychological and/or health concern