Who Can answer My Questions About Alzheimer’s?
By Rick Law of the Elder Law and Estate Plannning firm of Law Elder Law, LLP in west Suburban Chicagoland. I hear it all the time, and it breaks my heart… Clients come into my office with questions regarding their loved ones illness, and often times, they don’t know who to go to for the answers. Alzheimer’s is a particularly cruel disease, as an aging parent may lose the ability to care for themselves, or even recognize their life-long spouse. Thankfully, the staff at Law Elder Law in Aurora, IL is experienced at answering pressing questions related to Alzheimer’s disease, such as:
- How do we get health care for the my recently diagnosed loved one?
- What options are available for health care?
- How are these options going to affect the patient and their family/spouse?
- What is the long-term outlook for everyone?
- How can we protect the family assets?